A Brief History of Gladewater Church of the Nazarene
Gladewater Church of the Nazarene was established in 1932. The old church building was located at the corner of Quitman and Tennery. In 1995, we purchased the current property, 401 W. Upshur Ave., from the city of Gladewater. Our current building served as a hospital for the community for almost 50 years! After many years of love and support, the 33,000 sqft. building is now equipped with a sanctuary, fellowship area, and various ministry rooms for kids, teenagers, and adults. The church is also utilized as a clothes closet and soup kitchen for the community.
The mission of Gladewater Church of the Nazarene has always been to share the love and message of Jesus Christ. Almost 90 years later, we are continuing to do so in new and exciting ways!
401 W. Upshur Ave. Gladewater, TX 75647
PO Box 727 Gladewater, TX 75647
CONNECT WITH US
(903) 845-4425 / email@example.com